Share |

Off for a work vacation



Hubby and I are headed to Mesa, Arizona tomorrow (I wonder if they'll serve turkey and mashed potatoes on the plane?) Our daughter just bought a house there (pictured), so we're in for a week of painting, furnishing and decorating. We have family there, so we'll get plenty of help.



















She's going for a rustic, Mexican look, something like this. My little pea-brain is working overtime! I LOVE decorating, can't wait to get started. Of course we'll do a few tourist-type trips too.

Guess who's going to spend her winters in sunny Arizona? Yep. Maybe I'll even retire there. I'm sure by time I'm 80 my daughter will have had plenty of experience changing diapers and spooning pureed foods. Oh yeah, life is good...
I'll catch up with all of you next week. In the meantime, feel free to browse some of my old stuff here, and talk amongst yourselves.