Share |

His Princess


This is my favorite of all the King's Kids pages. The sweet little princess pictured here is Jada, my grandkids step sister. Jada is painfully shy, as you can see in the picture on the left. That picture was taken in my dining room. I emailed it to Jane, and she gave it the desolate background you see here.

I also sent Jane a picture of Jada in this butterfly dress. Jane and God labored in love over this picture. Jane hand painted Jada's hair, and added the flowers and butterfly, and the gorgeous castle in the background.

Years ago during one of my special times with God, He told me that He sent me here as a beautiful flower, but I was rejected and trampled on before I even had a chance to bloom.

"He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
He was despised, and we esteemed him not."
(Is 53:2,3)


I believe this was a word from the Lord for all the children who were sent here as precious flowers, and were mistreated from the beginning. Can you see the beauty in this picture? God has been grieving for you, His princes and princesses! Let His love fill all those broken places and take shelter in His arms.

For those of you who are new here, the King's Kids is an unpublished book. I hope one day it will be published, and made available for all of God's beloved children in the world.

Photobucket