I'm supposed to pass these awards on to a certain number of blogs, but I don't want anyone left out, so if you're reading this post, please help yourself to one of these awards. And please don't feel like just because you weren't singled out, that you're unworthy. YOU'RE WORTHY! You're also very special, and very loved.
Now let's see, each one of these awards requires rules of some kind, and since I'm combining the awards, and since I don't particularly follow rules to begin with, I'm making up my own: 7 things in nature that make me HOWL AT THE MOON:
1. The moon. Yeah, the moon makes me howl at the moon. God really shines on this one!
2. Palm trees. Did you know that God decorates His Throne with palm trees? Is there any other tree more magnificent?
3. Seahorses. Aren't they cool? God has quite the imagination...
4. I love buffalo! When I get to heaven, I'm gonna have a buffalo ranch (God said I could, so there!)
5. A sky full of stars...
6. The beach. I like to lay on the shores like a beached whale.
7. The mountains. God's really showing off now, isn't He?
What makes YOU howl at the moon?