Share |

Prayer


Could you keep me in your prayers? Yesterday I fell on a rock, broke my ankle in three places and dislocated it. Tomorrow we're supposed to visit our son in Virginia. I got the okay from the doc to go, but I'm in extreme pain, relying on Jesus and narcotics to get me through this. I think the airplane (yes, the dreaded airplane, lol) will be the hardest part.


Also, can you please pray for Sherri and Todd at:

www.thejolivanafamily.blogspot.com

They've been waiting for several years for their little girl they're adopting from China to come home. Would you join me and believe for a miracle? I'm believing God will bring Emma home by Christmas. Also, could you please stop in at their blog to read their story and let them know you're praying for them? It's truly heartbreaking. I'm sure it would mean the world to them.


Blessings!