Share |

Follow This


to these two blogs, join as a follower, and these two dear ladies will follow you back!



The first one is "God is Enthralled By Your Beauty." Teresa has a heart for women who don't know how much God loves them. In fact, she has written a book by the same title, and is posting chapters on this blog. Teresa is a sweetheart! Some of you may already know her from one of her other blogs "Triumphant Victorious Reminders." I just love her to pieces...



The second blog is "Graceful Touch." I met Sue in our local Christian writer's group. She's the nicest person you could ever meet. I'm always nagging her to look over my devotionals and help me edit them, and she jumps right in - even if she's in the middle of making dinner! Sue is writing a novel, and I can't wait to read it!




So...could you follow these two blogs? Let's bring these gals in to the party! They'll gain some friends...and so will you. Blessings for everyone!



Photobucket



Bookmark and Share