Share |

Update on Aaron

A big hug to Christy Rose from 'The Secret Life of an American Wife and Mom' for this very sweet blog award! I'm passing it on to Jennifer at 'More Than Just Adam's Rib' and Jaime at 'For His Glory.' These ladies' blogs inspire me and bring me closer to God.

Some more good news - I won! I won! I won a signed copy of "Behold the Dawn" by K.M. Weiland at 'Faith Imagined.' Thank you Alisa! I will treasure this book for years to come.

And finally, the best news of all...Aaron just had his follow-up doctor visit. Remember the doctor said he would have a permanent dent below his eye? Everything is healing nicely, and there will be no visible scars or dents! His beautiful face is looking good as ever! Thank you all for your powerful prayers. We have a God in heaven who is moved by compassion to heal and restore... praise God!