Share |

A beautiful memorial




The other day I was biking through the cemetery, and as I went past my Mom and Dad's gravesite, I noticed it was decorated with clutter - some dead flowers, an old wooden cross and other things. I came home and described to my family the strange display someone made there, and my grandaughter Faith said she did that! She was in the cemetery with her friends last week, and she showed them her great grandparents grave, and they decided to decorate it. They found some things in a garbage can, and that beautiful plant on the left they dragged over from another spot. I cringed at the thought of that, but Faith assured me they found it in the middle of a row, not next to anyone's tombstone. I'm sure it belongs to someone close by, but I guess I'll just have to leave it there until someone claims it. Anyway, I thought this was a very beautiful memorial to my parents, and I am so proud of these girls!